City Of Love, City of Lights, City of Arts...
Discover Paris and all the irresistible charms it has to offer with a personalized and bespoke trip.
Take a leisurely stroll along the Seine or down one of the many winding streets to get lost in the magic of it all, with the Iron Lady sparkling in the distance, making it no mystery why Paris has been hailed the City of Light and Love.
But Paris is also home to some of the most famous chefs, artists, designers, experts, luxury brands and extraordinary hotels.
Take a look at the planning below as for an example and get in touch to ask a personnalized proposition.
4 days and 3 nights getaway in Paris
Itinerary inspiration for a first time in Paris to get a seamless overview of the city’s highlights.
Price starts at 2250€ per person excluding flights. Based on 2 persons in a 4 stars boutique hotel during low season. All activities are customizable. Hotel room includes breakfast.
• Private transfer with a driver waiting for you at the flight exit at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport.
The driver will take you a 4 stars hotel located right in the heart of Montparnasse quarter (Paris Left Bank). This 4 stars boutique hotel offers a perfect location to enjoy the city with excellent services in a quiet street.
• At night, your tickets are already booked for a ballet at Opéra Garnier (Opera House). Your driver will wait for you at your hotel and drive you to this 19th century architectural masterpiece built under Napoleon III.
• Paris Overview walk (2.5 hours) Your local tour guide will make you discover the main highlights of the city such as Ile de la Cité, Sainte-Chapelle, Conciergerie, Tuileries Garden, Champs Elysées, Arc de Triomphe… She will be with you at all times sharing his or her passion for Paris, its history and its architecture.
• Private Luxury cruise on Seine River (1.5 hour) You will be taken away from the banks and onto the waters of the Seine for a river cruise that will show you the landmarks of Paris like you have never seen them before. Champagne and appetizers included while admiring the beautiful bridges and monuments along the borders.
• Enjoy a Private Tour to the Louvre (2 hours). Discover one of the largest museum in the world. Thanks to your skip-the-line tickets and your knowledgeable guide, make the most of your visit and see among others the Vénus de Milo, The Wedding Feast at Cana, Mona Lisa, The Raft of the Medusa and the Apollo Gallery.
• After your lunch (lunch not included), immerse yourself in the stylish world of Parisian fashion (2 hours walking tour) Between window shopping and stories about some of the most famous people in fashion, you’ll explore Paris' most prestigious streets and sumptuous boutiques with a fabulous fashion expert.
• In the evening, you will attend a Wine & Cheese tasting (2 hours) An oenologist and cheese expert will explain you everything about cheese and wine pairing during a friendly, interactive and intimate experience. Get to know the tastes, aromas, colours and history of five different wines, carefully chosen for maximum satisfaction with 5 artisan cheeses.
• Discover Montmartre in a unique way with a unique ride in an authentic side-car. Sidecars are amazing as they fit 3 people on them comfortably- your guide drives and then 2 people can ride as passengers with him. He will drive you to hidden places in Montmartre that only locals know and you will enjoy the narrow streets and the Sacré-Coeur Basilica from a different point of view.
• Your driver will suggest a few restaurants for you to enjoy the view from Montmartre hill. (lunch not included)
• Whenever you like in the afternoon, your private car will take you to CDG Airport (or any other destination in Paris)