Three hours away from Paris, the region of Burgundy is mostly known for its gastronomy and its wine. Its vineyards stretch over 250 km which makes Burgundy, one of the richest wine regions in France. Alongside its gastronomic heritage, the region also offers a rich, lesser-known nature and landscape, which makes Burgundy ideal for hiking, from the hills to the villages and the cities.
3 days and 3 nights getaway in Beaune (Burgundy)
• 9.35AM : Train from Paris Gare de Lyon to Beaune (2 hours)
• 2.00PM : Beaune village and hospice de Beaune Private tour
• 10.00AM : Full day Wine tour in Burgundy (Côte de Nuits). This tour offers private tastings at 3 different estates (white and red wines, young and old vintages) among the following appelations: Chevrey-Chambertin, Morey-Saint-Denis, Nuit-Saint-Georges and much more.
• 10.00AM : Full day Wine tour and food tasting in Burgundy (Côte de Beaune). This tour offers a private tour of a family run winery and a wine tasting from their vineyards. It also includes a private tour of the famous white wine vineyards of Montrachet as well as a private tour of 15th century Chateau de Rochepot.
What is included :
> 3 nights at Les Fatien Maison d’Hôtes (Duplex Suite for 2pax)
> Breakfast at the hotel
> Wine tour in Burgundy region (Côte de nuit) for 2 pax (including private transfer from your hotel and tastings)
> Wine tour in Burgundy region (Côte de Beaune) for 2 pax
> Private tour of Beaune village and Hospice de Beaune
Day 1 : 2 x Train tickets from Paris Gare de Lyon to Beaune
Day 3 : 2 x Train tickets from Beaune to Paris Gare de Lyon
> 24/7 assistance during your stay
> Personnalized tips for your stay, restaurant booking
- Other items not listed below are not included.
- Tourist taxes is not included (details here)
Starting from : 5950€ for 2 persons