Immerse yourself in the city’s food culture
France is truly a nation of gourmands. Enjoying good food is at the heart of the French culture.
During your stay, discover the culinary traditions that are an important (and delicious!) part of Parisian life.
Don't miss the best foodie shops (boulangeries, fromageries, patisseries, food markets...) and enjoy eating and drinking like a local.
What is included
* 3 hours private and personalised experience
* 5 foods tastings based on your preferences (foie gras, snails, macarons, croissants, cured meat, cheese, crêpe...)
* 2 drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
The meeting point is flexible. Your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or we can meet at any convenient location close to the start of the food experience. You decide.
*110€ per person from 1 to 3 person
*100€ per person from 4 to 6 person
*Come with an empty stomach
*If possible, book the tour around French lunch time (from 11am to 2pm is the best time)
*The French Travel benefits :
* Excellent and fresh products from the best food shop and restaurants in Paris (all tested and approuved)
* Private and intimate experience
* Restaurants Tips Guide offered at the end of the tour for the rest of your stay
* Visit Paris, learn about French culture, and enjoy food at the same time
* Tailor-made tour based on your preferences (visit food market, cheese lover, pastries addict...)
Thank you so much for hosting us through this tour in Le Marais neighborhood. It was excellent and much appreciated. We enjoyed the pleasant conversation and information about Le Marais, Paris, and France in general. The food choices were excellent and gave us a good footing for the rest of our time in Paris. We returned to Le Marais several times over the remainder of our visit. We enjoyed the market (les enfants rouges) and returned several times. We bought some gift on the side walk outside to bring home. We enjoyed the waffles and madelines. We bought more madelines and stretched the waffles over a few days. This was an excellent experience. I highly recommend Marie and suggest that anyone visiting Paris invest the time on their first day to enjoy Paris with Marie. Victor.
Victor T., Roswell GA, Sept 2018
We could not have had a better time! Marie was amazing. We saw parts of Parisiterally just around the corner from the usual touristy places that we would have never discovered if not for her. Marie was knowledgeable, engaging and with a warm personality that made us all feel at home right away. We had been in Paris before but never experienced it with a guide. We had a great time sampling foods and checking out local shops, and it was made even more enjoyable by Marie's company. We had 3 other tours during our stay in Europe and none even came close to the wonderful interaction we had with her. She even gave us recommandations on places to go and where to eat in the next leg of our trip which was in Brussels. Of course they were all spot on. If we could give Marie more than 5 stars, we would. She's the best!
Rod B., New Hampshire, August 2018