The world most famous sparkling comes from this authentic region, 45mn away from Paris.
It's a must destination for gastronomy lovers and nature fans.
4 days and 3 nights
Price starts at €2,850,00 per person excluding flights
• Train from Paris (Gare de l'Est) to Reims. 45mn journey in TGV train (high speed train)
• Pick up from Reims station to your hotel (20mn drive). Your driver will take you to a 5-star hotel located in the middle of the vineyard.
• Cellar tour at Champagne Veuve Clicquot and tasting of 2 Champagnes from the range
• Private visit and tasting at the domain of a Boutique Champagne Producer
• Visit of UNESCO sites : Champagne Scenic Road and Hautvillers.
• Guided tour of the Cathedral of Reims and the Palais du Tau.
• 3-course menu in a gastronomic elegant restaurant of the Reims city center.
• Visit a former military base from the WWI
• At sunrise, board the basket of a hot-air balloon for an exclusive moment: a one-hour flight above the sloping vineyards of Champagne.
• Your private driver will take you back to Reims train station
This itinerary is as example -
we can tailor your trip according to your preferences