This trip is a unique way to discover the WWII history and remember those who gave their life to liberate France
4 days and 3 nights
Price starts at €2,860,00 per person
• Private transfer from Paris to Bayeux (3 hours) in a Mercedes van. Arrival at your luxury guest house in the center of Bayeux.
• Enjoy a private tour in Bayeux with your local guide. The medieval city of Bayeux boasts a rich architectural heritage. Beside the cathedral in the Romanesque and Gothic styles, Bayeux retains beautifully preserved timer-framed houses, mansions flanked with towers, vast town houses and elegant private residences. Your guide will help you understand better the region and its culture.
• Head the landing beaches. Visit Utah Beach, Omaha Beach, and the impressive Pointe du Hoc.
• Your guide will suggest seafront restaurant in Arromanches village where you can enjoy fresh seafood (lunch not included).
• Discover the American cemetery in Colleville-sur-Mer and all the sites devoted to the memory of the soldiers who gave their lives to liberate France in the WWII.
• You will head to Rouen (1 hour drive). Guided walking tour in this historic town.
• You guide will suggest local restaurants where you can try different Normand specialities.
• In the afternoon wander in the picturesque Honfleur.
• For dinner treat yourself with a 7 courses menu in a gastronomic restaurant in Honfleur. The restaurant is located in a 5-star hotel where you will spend the night.
• After breakfast enjoy your hotel facilities (swimming-pool, spa and the beautiful park in front of the sea).
• Lunch in the hotel or in a restaurant in Honfleur
(lunch not included).
• In the afternoon you will head to Paris in your private van (2 hours drive).
This itinerary is as example -
we can tailor your trip according to your preferences